Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: do you have blind spots, making employee engagement simple, leadership drives company culture, shifting to the mindset of a leader, are you creating more leaders or followers, focus on your vision, do you have tolerations that you are putting up with in your life, reviewing the types of tolerations: physical space, financial, relationships and wellness.
- How to Watch Out for Blind Spots in Your Leadership @LollyDaskal http://bit.ly/29LNFcb
- Everyone has blind spots, but do you know that you have them?
- 35 Tips to Simplify Employee Engagement by Justin Reynolds 35 Tips to Simplify Employee Engagement
- Employee engagement doesn’t have to be difficult. Here are some simple ways to engage employees.
- How Your Leadership Skills Will Determine Your Company Culture via @Entrepreneur by @brianeha http://entm.ag/1VWkzse
- The way that you lead can have a direct impact on your company culture
- “Shifting from Manager to Leader” https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/shifting-from-manager-leader-sara-canaday by @saracanaday
- Shifting your mindset is important when you become a leader
- 10 Signs You’re A Follower Instead Of A Leader @LollyDaskal http://on.inc.com/2opMG99
- Leaders don’t create more followers, they create more leaders
- Do you have a vision inside of you waiting to be accomplished? Are you ready to focus on yourself to make it happen? – Neil Gaiman
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 4/17/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-vp
- How do you feel in the place that you live? http://wp.me/p78f3l-vr
- How does your physical space impact your energy and happiness?
- Do you have a good plan in place? http://wp.me/p78f3l-vt
- Are your financial plans in place?
- Is your life heading in the right direction? http://wp.me/p78f3l-vE
- Are you prioritizing yourself and your relationships?
My Podcast appearances that launched this week:
Stay tuned for more appearances coming soon.