Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: characteristics of a great leader, defining leadership, how to get noticed as a leader, why is being a leader so hard, thought leadership, leadership agility, starting a new career, did you aspire to be a leader, what type of impression do you want to leave, can you think positively
- 10 impressive characteristics great leaders have by Tegan Jones
- Great leaders come in all shapes and sizes, but despite the vast differences in professions and backgrounds, there are certain things that all great leaders have in common
- 11 Ways to Define Leadership by Jennifer Post http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/3647-leadership-definition.html
- Leadership is, of course, subjective. But its foundation stems from one thing: the ability of an individual to establish a following among other individuals or teams.
- How to Get Noticed by Leadership (Without Sucking Up) by Emily Moore https://www.glassdoor.com/blog/get-noticed-by-leadership/
- How do you get noticed without coming off as arrogant or seem like you’re sucking up?
- The Brutal Truth About Being a Leader is so Hard by: @nicolascole77 The Hardest Thing About Being a Leader
- Leadership is tough because it asks that you as the leader to put yourself last.
- 3 Secrets of Successful Executive-Level Thought Leadership by Justin Blake
- Thought leadership — when done well — provides a foundation that can open doors to high-level conversations, but the concrete impact on the business is challenging to track.
- Agility is Today’s Most Critical Leadership Competency by @julie_wg http://b2c.news/R70vS4
- Competency or capability which describes a person’s speed to learn. In most businesses, this skill is considered one of the most important factors in great leadership
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 8/7/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-AX
- Client Question: “I really want to start a new career, but I feel like I am too old . Is it too late for me to do this now?”
- What Did You Want to be When You Grew Up? http://wp.me/p78f3l-AZ
- Did you want to be a leader when you grew up?
- Who Do You Want People to See? http://wp.me/p78f3l-Av
- What type of impression do you want to leave on people?
- Can You See Yourself as an Optimist? http://wp.me/p78f3l-B4
- Can you shift your thinking to consistently be more positive?
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
Stay tuned for my next appearance soon!
View other podcasts on my website:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group: