Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: Failing forward, how to help others deal with change, being a good learner to improve leadership, leading in uncertain times, best leaders are the best coaches, do you need to make a change on your team, helping your team connect with you, are you encouraging risk, approaches to having difficult conversations
- Did you ever fail forward? http://goo.gl/NdYbVs via @MarcellaBremer
- Failing forward implies moving forward despite failures.
- Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present. – Jim Rohn
- How to Deal with CAVE People Who Stand in the Way of Change – Managing Change Blog – Bain & Company by Laura Methot How to deal with cave people who stand in the way of change
- How do you deal with employees who not only dig in their heels when they learn about a change program, but also encourage colleagues to resist, too?
- Good leaders are good learners by https://hbr.org/2017/08/good-leaders-are-good-learners by Lauren A. Keating, Peter A. Heslin, Susan J. Ashford
- Set goals, experiment and reflect
- No matter what your current circumstances are, when you change your mindset, EVERYTHING CHANGES. – Matt Manero
- 4 Strategies for Leading in Uncertain Times http://goo.gl/3jTSmF via @RandyConley
- Uncertainty is scary. The unknown is scary. Leaders will always face uncertainty and the future will always be unknown.
- The Best Leaders Are Great Coaches @LollyDaskal http://bit.ly/2iurM8y
- Coaches are great leaders because they know how to unlock potential and motivate people to maximize their performance. In short, they help others learn to be their best. And that’s what leadership is all about.
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 8/14/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-B8
- Client Question: “How do you know that it is time to make a change on your team that may result in someone leaving the organization?
- How Can People Get to Know You? http://wp.me/p78f3l-Be
- How can you help your team get to know you?
- Are You Ready to Run With the Bulls? http://wp.me/p78f3l-Bq
- Are you a leader who encourages risk?
- Do You Have A Conversation That You Are Avoiding? http://wp.me/p78f3l-Bs
- Using these approaches allows you to frame up difficult conversations in an easier way.
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
Stay tuned for my next appearance soon!
View other podcast episodes on my website at:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group:
Ask me about the new Powerful Leadership Program that is starting in September!