Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: everyone should see themselves as a leader, what is your story, give yourself permission to be happy, the 4 hour workday, mindsets for long term success, adding value, a simple tool for motivation, don’t let fear keep you on the sidelines, transitioning successfully
- Why Everyone Should See Themselves as A Leader http://ow.ly/3nFR30f6QZ1 via @LollyDaskal
- Many people believe that leadership comes only with a formal role or position. But as a leadership coach, I believe we’re all leaders.
- “You are creating the story of your life, so what story are you telling about yourself?”
- 7 Powerful Ways How to Give Yourself Permission to Be Happy @LollyDaskal How to Give Yourself Permission to be Happy
- No one is going to give you permission to be happy; you have to give it to yourself.
- Let’s hear it for the four hour working day by Oliver Burkeman Four Hour Working Day
- Are you working your brain too hard?
- The Mindsets That Will Set You Up for Long-Term Success by Thomas Oppong 7 mindsets important mindsets will set you up for long term success
- Your life is your creation. You have most things you need to shape it and make it incredible. It’s not something that happens to you..
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 9/11/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-CP
- Client Question: “I received feedback that I need to add more value in meetings that I attend. What should I do differently?”
- It’s Time to Countdown to Success. http://wp.me/p78f3l-CS
- Learn about a simple tool to help your motivation grow
- Are You Sitting on the Sidelines? http://wp.me/p78f3l-CU
- Are you letting fear prevent you from doing something?
- Transition Your Way to Success http://wp.me/p78f3l-CX
- Going through transitions in a positive way
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
Stay tuned for my next appearance soon!
You can view other podcast episodes on my website at:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group:
Have a Great Weekend!!
Free Leader Resources!
Get my free resources to set leaders up for success!