Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: Finding meaning & purpose, overcoming the fear of success, overcoming setbacks, developing confidence, starting your own business, limiting beliefs, create an energetic space, using observation to learn from others
- Employees want meaning & purpose http://bit.ly/2x0v1N2 via @ForbesCoaches
- Companies need to transform to retain employees looking for meaning and purpose
- 5 Stepping Stones to Overcome the Fear of Success – https://buff.ly/2oNZjM5 by Karen Dikson
- You need to move out of your comfort zone to move forward and find success
- 8 Ways Successful People Overcome Setbacks http://www.success.com/blog/8-ways-successful-people-overcome-setbacks via @successmagazine by Patti Johnson
- A setback doesn’t have to be the end of the story
- “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” Lyndon B. Johnson
- 8 Ways to Develop More Confidence In Yourself @LollyDaskal http://on.inc.com/2cVMJmC
- What you think of yourself is much more important than what others think of you
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 9/18/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-D4
- Client Question: “I really want to start my own business, but I am uncomfortable walking away from a steady paycheck.”
- Are You Limiting Yourself? http://wp.me/p78f3l-D7
- Are you beliefs holding you back?
- What Would Motivate You To Do This? http://wp.me/p78f3l-D9
- Wouldn’t you be happier in a space that gives you energy?
- Have You Taken The Time To Make New Observations? http://wp.me/p78f3l-Dc
- Leaders can learn by observing those who are already successful
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
Stay tuned for my next appearance soon!
You can view other podcast episodes on my website at:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group:
Are you enjoying the Creating Leadership Connections Blog? Do you know other people who would enjoy reading it each weekday morning? If you find it valuable, please send them this link and suggest that they sign up! http://susanmbarber.com/
Have a Great Weekend!!
Free Leader Resources!
Get my free resources to set leaders up for success!