Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: Getting promotion ready, avoiding threats to your success, building a culture of learning, delegating with purpose, figuring out if you are a good fit for a company, what are you doing to stand out, are you building an culture of engagement
- 6 Ways to Demonstrate That You Are Promotion Ready by Sally Blount 6 Ways to Demonstrate That You Are Promotion Ready
- 6 ways to get you visibility with your management to show them you are ready for the next step
- The Greatest Threat to Success and How to Avoid It by Marshall Goldsmith The Greatest Threat to Success and How to Avoid It
- Admit you need help. It is okay!!
- How Managers and Leaders Build Cullture by Britt Andreatta How Managers and Leaders Build Culture
- Creating a Culture of Learning in Your Organization
- Purposeful Delegation by Joe Iarocci Purposeful Delegation
- This is the key to staff development and giving you time to focus on leading
- “Successful People Do Daily What Others Do Occasionally”
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 9/27/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-D6
- Client Question: “What can I do to learn if a company is a good fit for me as I am searching for a new job?”
- Are You Standing Out? http://wp.me/p78f3l-Du
- What are you doing to stand out and try new things?
- Are You a Leader Who Likes to Have Fun? http://wp.me/p78f3l-Dl
- Build a culture that allows for fun and creativity. You will build more motivation and productivity than you realize
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
Stay tuned for my next appearance soon!
View other podcast episodes on my website at:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group: