Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: Changing yourself, managing a remote workforce, overcoming challenges, simplifying to get more done, best practices for one on ones, retaining your people, making tough decisions, are you really happy?
- Becoming Whole at work: Personal Development to Change the Organization by Marcella Bremer
- Change yourself to change the organization
- “Genius is in the idea. Impact, however, comes from action” – Simon Sinek
- Managing a remote workforce: difficult, but not impossible by Amit Dua
- Creating a roadmap and strategy to manage your remote workforce is important for the company to keep its goals in sight.
- 7 Leadership Challenges You Can Effectively Overcome by The Personal Branding Blog
- Leaders can respond to many of these challenges with proper foresight and handling of the situation.
- The Power of Less: Get More Done by Marcella Bremer
- Simplifying things in your life to allow you to get more done
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 10/9/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-DQ
- Client Question: “My previous manager used our one on one meetings to discuss projects. I would like to do something different with my own team. What are the best practices to have a good one on one with a direct report?”
- Have You Given Your Team C.R.A.P. today? http://wp.me/p78f3l-DZ
- Caring, Respect, Appreciation and Praise are necessary to retain employees
- How Do You Decide When There Are So Many Choices? http://wp.me/p78f3l-DT
- Devise guidelines prior to any big decisions to eliminate impulsive decisions
- It is Time to Find Out if You Are Really Happy. http://wp.me/p78f3l-DW
- Take the opportunity to reflect on your prioritize and happiness
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
Listen to my interview on the Women In Leadership Podcast with AnneMarie Cross by clicking on this link:
- Check out more of AnneMarie’s interviews on the Ambitious Entrepreneur Network
- Feel free to listen and leave a comment!
- Why asking for help is NOT a sign of weakness but rather of strength
- Self-Promotion; learn how to do this effectively
- The importance of sitting at the table and adding value.
View other podcast episodes on my website at:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group:
Have a Great Weekend!!
Free Leader Resources!
Get my free resources to set leaders up for success!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and you will get your free resource on how to set a new team up for success!