Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: Changing yourself, managing a remote workforce, overcoming challenges, simplifying to get more done, best practices for one on ones, retaining your people, making tough decisions, are you really happy?
- Becoming Whole at work: Personal Development to Change the Organization by Marcella Bremer
- Change yourself to change the organization
- “Genius is in the idea. Impact, however, comes from action” – Simon Sinek
- Managing a remote workforce: difficult, but not impossible by Amit Dua
- Creating a roadmap and strategy to manage your remote workforce is important for the company to keep its goals in sight.
- 7 Leadership Challenges You Can Effectively Overcome by The Personal Branding Blog
- Leaders can respond to many of these challenges with proper foresight and handling of the situation.
- The Power of Less: Get More Done by Marcella Bremer
- Simplifying things in your life to allow you to get more done
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 10/9/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-DQ
- Client Question: “My previous manager used our one on one meetings to discuss projects. I would like to do something different with my own team. What are the best practices to have a good one on one with a direct report?”
- Have You Given Your Team C.R.A.P. today? http://wp.me/p78f3l-DZ
- Caring, Respect, Appreciation and Praise are necessary to retain employees
- How Do You Decide When There Are So Many Choices? http://wp.me/p78f3l-DT
- Devise guidelines prior to any big decisions to eliminate impulsive decisions
- It is Time to Find Out if You Are Really Happy. http://wp.me/p78f3l-DW
- Take the opportunity to reflect on your prioritize and happiness
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
Listen to my interview on the Women In Leadership Podcast with AnneMarie Cross by clicking on this link:
- Check out more of AnneMarie’s interviews on the Ambitious Entrepreneur Network
- Feel free to listen and leave a comment!
- Why asking for help is NOT a sign of weakness but rather of strength
- Self-Promotion; learn how to do this effectively
- The importance of sitting at the table and adding value.
View other podcast episodes on my website at:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group:
Have a Great Weekend!!