Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: Leadership comes from within, creating teams with ownership, managing remote employees, making your managers a strategic priority, taking a lateral opportunity can bring positives to your career, personal brand, providing value and addressing negative leaders
- The Hard Truth About Good Leadership by Chris Myers
- Leadership doesn’t come from a title or expectation; it comes from within.
- 5 Ways to Create an Ownership Mentality on Your Team by Joel Garfinkle
- Giving in to the temptation to go it alone, however, will not build a high performing team capable of overcoming any challenge.
- “The real purpose of your life is to evolve and grow into the whole person you are capable of being.” – @LollyDaskal
- 4 Tips for Managing Remote Employees by Maurie Backman
- Ways to ensure your success when you are managing remote employees
- Why Make Managers a Strategic Priority? by Larry Sternberg and Kim Turnage
- What would your organization be like if every employee had a great manager?
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 10/16/17
- Client Question: “I don’t have a lot of opportunities to move to the next level. I want to learn new things, but I really don’t want to leave my current company. What else can I do?”
- What Will People Say About You When You Leave The Room?
- How are you building your personal brand in each interaction?
- What Value Are You Providing Today?
- Have you thought about the value that you are providing to others?
- What Can You Do to Address Negative Leadership?
- How can you deal with leaders who are always negative?
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
Stay tuned for my next podcast coming soon!
View other podcast episodes on my website at:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group: