What is a group coaching session?
Group coaching sessions offer the unique opportunity to spend time with a small group for coaching.
What are the benefits of a group coaching session?
- This format works well for not only learning about yourselves, but also learning from each other
- Builds your network among people with like challenges
- Can be held virtually so everyone can participate no matter where they are located
- Focused topics allow for great sharing with all the participants
What are some examples of topics for a group coaching session?
- Building executive presence
- Becoming a new manager
- Supporting women in your network
- Mentoring others
- The First 90 days of a new role
- Work-Life Integration
- Dealing with a difficult manager or team member
How would the coaching sessions work?
- Topics would be identified for each session in advance so everyone would have a chance to prepare
- Articles or examples from the group pertaining to the topic would be discussed
- The group would meet for a defined number of sessions
- Everyone would need to agree that the discussions are confidential so sharing can be open for each member of the group
Press the green "contact me" button to the left side of the home page to let me know which program you are interested in joining. You can also join my Daily Leadership Blog to receive updates in your inbox!