Programs and Services
Are you ready to change your life?
Do you want to change your career?
Increase your confidence, leadership skills and executive presence
Improve your influence, delegation and team development
See the services below for more information on how to work with me.
Personal Coaching - one on one coaching to move you from where you are to where you want to go
Group Coaching - coaching with a group on specific topics
Mastermind Groups - weekly meetings to ensure accountability on goals
Assessments - assesses behavioral, personality and thinking styles of a client
Resume and LinkedIn Review - review your resume and LinkedIn for format and content changes
Consulting - Customized Leadership Development sessions with individuals, teams and organizations on how to effectively build trust, work productively and demonstrate high performance
Self-Paced Learning - Learning modules to enable leaders to learn on their own time including videos, templates, and action focused exercises to apply immediately
- See below information on each of these services in more detail-
How does a personal coaching session work?
Coaching sessions may be conducted in person or over the telephone, with each session lasting a previously established length of time. Between scheduled coaching sessions, you may be asked to complete specific actions that support the achievement of your personally prioritized goals.
How do you identify the topics to discuss?
You will fill out a client profile which helps to create a starting point for our conversations. The profile will include information on your history, strengths and goals you want to accomplish through coaching. Any situations that are causing you to be frustrated, stuck or that you may want to improve would be ideal topics.
- Facing challenges due to an imbalance between work and life
- Finding ways to leverage your strengths
- Experiencing a career challenge or you are looking for a career change
- You have a new challenge or opportunity
- You want to leverage resources, gain confidence or increase knowledge
- Looking for ways to Increase your results
- Struggling with a choice to be made
What are the next steps if I am interested?
Sign up for a complimentary coaching session here Complimentary Session Sign-Up and fill out a short questionnaire about your experience with coaching. We will have a personal conversation to assess the current opportunities and challenges, define the scope of the relationship, identify priorities for action and establish specific desired outcomes. If you decide that you would like to begin coaching with me then we will discuss next steps during that session.
"Susan has a very warm presence about her that instantly made me feel at ease, similar to a cherished friend you meet after a long time and am able to connect instantly. Susan is gifted in allowing space for me to explore my feelings, thoughts, challenges, etc. Susan is also good at silence and asking powerful questions at the right moment. She makes me feel special because the session is really about me. Susan's authenticity and genuineness shows through in her coaching. She truly wants you to succeed in getting to your goal and it shows in her presence, powerful questions and silence. She is gifted in making sure I feel safe to share and create actions around my goals. I would recommend Susan to everyone."
"The time I have spent working with Sue as my coach has been invaluable. As part of my commitment to myself, my time with her is for me and my development. She is a sounding board, an unbiased perspective, and, her probing questions have allowed us to peel back layers to get to core issues in addressing what is holding me back. I receive constructive input and am improving on key opportunities such as asking for what I want, ensuring I have a voice, and reminding me that I have to ask for what I want. It has been an empowering and at times, a"lightbulb" experience. Sue, this is your calling - thank you for helping me start my journey!"
“Susan provided an atmosphere of curiosity and space where I could evaluate my values and strengths with fresh eyes. Her listening skills and clarifying questions led me to greater self-awareness and self-confidence. Her support helped me to view experiences with a new perspective, bringing me clarity and personal peace."
What is a group coaching session?
Group coaching sessions offer the unique opportunity to spend time with a small group for coaching.
What are the benefits of a group coaching sessionThis format works well for not only learning about yourselves, but also learning from each other.
- Builds your network among people with like challenges
- Can be held virtually so everyone can participate no matter where they are located
- Focused topics allow for great sharing with all the participants
What are some examples of topics for a group coaching session?
- Building executive presence
- Becoming a new manager
- Supporting women in your network
- Mentoring others
- The First 90 days of a new role
- Work-Life Integration
- Dealing with a difficult manager or team member
How would the coaching sessions work?
- Topics would be identified for each session in advance so everyone would have a chance to prepare
- Articles or examples from the group pertaining to the topic would be discussed
- The group would meet for a defined number of sessions
- Everyone would need to agree that the discussions are confidential so sharing can be open for each member of the group
How do I sign up?
Please set up time here to discuss joining the next group session!