Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
Each week I will share some great articles that I have found as well as the links to my own Creating Leadership Connections blog for the week.
This week’s summary includes: Get out of your office and connect with your team, be a leader who coaches, The 3 C’s of good leadership for teams, 10 ways to transform a team, setting a vision, being honest with feedback, show your team that you care and getting visibility
- Successful Leaders Get Out of Their Office (MBWA) http://bit.ly/2mCNeYU by David Grossman
- It’s a basic theory—and it works. Allocate time each month to walk the halls, eat lunch in the cafeteria, talk face-to-face with the factory manager or employees on the floor.
- The Best Leaders Are Great Coaches https://shar.es/1U3yKh via @LollyDaskal
- Great leadership is made up of numerous different elements and roles, which come together differently in different leadership styles. One role that’s often overlooked is that of serving as a coach
- The 3 C’s of Good Leadership for Teams http://bit.ly/1j0oAip by Paul Newton
- Clear Purpose, Confidence in Ability and Clarity of Instructions
- 10 Valuable Characteristics that Positively Transform a Team 10 Valuable Characteristics from @MaximillionLtd
- How leaders can transform a team
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 2/27/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-t8
- “The team that I took over has had little to no exposure in front of senior management. I know I need to help them get visibility. Where do I start?”
- What will it take for you to be honest? http://wp.me/p78f3l-ta
- Do you have the courage to be honest when giving feedback?
- How much do you really care? http://wp.me/p78f3l-ti
- Remote leadership and showing your team that you care
- Do you have a vision? http://wp.me/p78f3l-td
- Setting a vision for yourself
My Podcast appearances that launched this week:
Stay tuned for new podcast episodes launching soon.
Have a Great Weekend!!