Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: Resiliency for Leaders, demonstrating consistent leadership, asking the right questions, motivating people, creating plans, conversations and online presence for networking
- 4 Ways to Increase Your Resiliency as a Leader http://bit.ly/2mNaJBy via @ccldotorg
- A common myth is that the way to deal with the pressures of middle and senior management is working harder. We like to think that extending work hours and multi-tasking are ways to be more effective at work. The truth is, this thinking is flawed.
- Uncommon Leadership by Steve Keating. Uncommon Leadership
- Never assume that a leadership position makes you a leader. A leadership position doesn’t come with the right to lead, that must be earned by demonstrating consistent leadership skills.
- Asking the Right Questions Often Leads to the Best Answer by Frank Sesno http://buff.ly/2lTEYCY
- BEING A LEADER often means making far-reaching decisions that require major investments of time, resources, and energy. Complete certainty is seldom possible
- Motivating People Starts with Having the Right Attitude http://bit.ly/2mMzEFJ by Monique Valcour
- Barriers that leaders may have when motivating others
- “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” – @DaleCarnegie
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 3/6/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-tA
- “My manager told me that I need to be more visible in our organization. I don’t like to brag about myself, so how do I change that perception?”
- How Can I Be Intentional About Networking? http://wp.me/p78f3l-tF
- Put together an intentional plan for your next networking event
- What Are The Best Practices For A Networking Conversation? http://wp.me/p78f3l-tK
- Plan out your introductions, key questions to ask and how to follow up
- Do You Want to Get Better at Networking Online? http://wp.me/p78f3l-tM
- Using key social media sites to build and expand your network
My Podcast appearances that launched this week:
Choices 4 Women Podcast with Nancy Mueller – This podcast brings on guests who share stories of their own journey and how they help other women to be successful. Nancy is full of energy and is truly living a life that lets her do what she loves every day.