Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: motivation, goals, getting to know your employees personally, fix your leadership pipeline, personal brand, setting a leadership example, mentoring others, focus on excellence over perfection
- 5 Ways To Nurture Extraordinary Performance https://twitter.com/SusanMBarber/status/844313422560985089
- Extraordinary performance is driving by motivation
- Goals Are Not the Issue, It’s the Way You Think About Them by Jan J. Osburn https://twitter.com/SusanMBarber/status/844043775437668352
- Change the Way You Think About Your Goals
- Want More from Your Employees, Make it Personal. By David Grossman https://twitter.com/ThoughtPartner/status/843942008905486339
- Don’t underestimate the value of getting to know your people personally.
- One of the best decisions you can make is to get free from the wrong people. Don’t let anyone pressure you into becoming something you’re not. – Matt Manero
- Fuel Incredible Leadership By Hacking The Experience Gap by Vivian Hairston Blade https://twitter.com/SusanMBarber/status/843805868290400256
- Experience gaps lead to high turnover and vacant leadership positions. Here is how to fix your pipeline.
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 3/20/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-ug
- What is a personal brand and do I need one?
- Do You Want to Get in the Game or Sit on the Bench? http://wp.me/p78f3l-uj
- Leaders need to set an example in and out of the office
- Are Leaders Doing Enough to Prepare Others? http://wp.me/p78f3l-um
- Take the opportunity to share your experience and mentor others
- Here is the Big Dilemma: Perfection or Excellence? http://wp.me/p78f3l-uo
- Focus on excellence over perfection
My Podcast appearance that launched this week:
Stay tuned for more podcast interviews coming out soon.