Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: becoming a great leader, building your legacy, managing remote workers, dealing with an indecisive boss, 10 mistakes new managers make, making a presentation with errors, career plan, culture of a team, and making assumptions
- 5 Simple Ways Good Leaders Become Great @LollyDaskalhttp://www.inc.com/lolly-daskal/be-the-leader-that-goes-from-good-to-great-in-few-minutes.html …
- Nobody aspires to be just a good leader. Greatness is the goal, and these simple strategies can help you achieve it.
- How to Think About Building Your Legacy by Kimberly Wade-Benzoni https://hbr.org/2016/12/how-to-think-about-building-your-legacy
- How can you keep your legacy in mind as you go about your everyday decisions?
- 6 Things You Must Do to Effectively Manage Remote Workers https://twitter.com/SusanMBarber/status/846551427476602881
- Early experiences, onboarding and training can really make a difference.
- How to Deal with a Chronically Indecisive Boss http://ow.ly/EBCu30aiOZa
- Managers who can’t seem to pick a course of action — or who constantly change their minds – can be maddening.
- 10 of the Biggest Mistakes New Managers Make & How to Avoid Them by Rob Cahill http://ow.ly/l1MM30aiNQa
- How do you respond to mistakes and avoid them the next time
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 3/27/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-us
“I made a presentation today to a new group. My boss came up afterwards and said that my slides had some errors. Is it really a big deal when you have a few errors on your presentation slides?”
- Are you in a career that you love? If not, then you need to read this now! http://wp.me/p78f3l-uu
- Put together your career plan today
- Be the change you wish to see. http://wp.me/p78f3l-ux
- What type of culture are you driving in your team?
- Are You Aware of the Assumptions That You Are Making? http://wp.me/p78f3l-uz
- Be aware of your own beliefs when talking with people
My Podcast appearances that launched this week:
Stay tuned for more podcast interviews coming out soon.