Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: the story of your life, creating your leadership legacy, an easy process to follow for a one on one, what is more important than money, do you talk about solutions or problems, growing self-confidence, can you admit that you are wrong, are you demonstrating good leadership and who are being as a leader
- “When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.”
- How Memorable Leaders Create Their Legacy – by Roy Osing http://bit.ly/2op7qAd
- Memorable leaders don’t look back to determine what their legacy might be, they look forward and plan what they WANT it to be.
- A Five Step One-on-One Any Leader Can Do – by Dan Rockwell https://leadershipfreak.blog/2017/03/28/a-five-step-one-on-one-any-leader-can-do/
- Follow this list of steps for an effective conversation with your team member
- What Matters More to Your Workforce Than Money? by Andrew Chamberlain https://hbr.org/2017/01/what-matters-more-to-your-workforce-than-money
- The answer to this question may surprise you
- “Leaders think and talk about the solutions. Followers think and talk about the problems.” —Brian Tracy
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 4/14/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-uZ
- “What are some tips to grow my self-confidence?”
- Should a Good Leader Admit to Being Wrong? http://wp.me/p78f3l-vg
- Can you be a vulnerable leader and admit when you are wrong?
- Are You Being Careless With Your Leadership? http://wp.me/p78f3l-vj
- “People come for great vision and leave for poor leadership.”
- Who Do You Want To Be Today? http://wp.me/p78f3l-vl
- You are the leadership message. What message do you want to send?
My Podcast appearances that launched this week:
Stay tuned for more appearances coming soon.