Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: creating a personal breakthrough, assume positive intent in others, the power of networking, keys to success, ways to restore your confidence, managing organizational change from three perspectives: the impacted employee, the leader of the team and the organization itself
- What You Must Do To Create A Personal Breakthrough by Tim Denning http://buff.ly/2oK3EQy
- A breakthrough is something that changes the course of your life going forward and ensures that things will never be the same for you again.
- Want to be Happier and More Successful? Learn to Like Other People by David Mayer
- Assume positive intent in the people that you interact with every day.
- 6 Strategies To Build A Powerful Network Around You http://buff.ly/2o0a9S9
- Networking is just the process of having conversations with other people
- 13 Keys To Success You Can Learn From The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma http://buff.ly/2oK6vZN
- Has some of the best keys to success you will ever read
- “To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are.” ~ @LollyDaskal
- 8 Powerful Ways You Can Restore Your Confidence @LollyDaskal http://on.inc.com/2cVMJmC
- What you think of yourself is much more important than what people think of you
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 4/24/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-wc
- Today’s Client Question: “My company is going to go through a major acquisition. I don’t know if my job will be impacted at this point. How do I move past my fear of this change?”
- Are you prepared to act on this advice? by Mona Reiser http://wp.me/p78f3l-wf
- Insights and advice on major organizational changes
- What Is the Best Thing For Leaders to Do During Times of Change? http://wp.me/p78f3l-wh
- How can you manage this type of organizational change not only for your team but also for yourself?
- Are You Ready For This Big Change?? http://wp.me/p78f3l-wj
- How can an organization navigate a massive change effectively without having chaos?
My Podcast appearances that launched this week:
Stay tuned for more appearances coming soon.
Have a Great Weekend!!