Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: ways to lead your team to greatness, focus areas for new managers, work-life focus, writing a personal mission statement, habits for likeable leaders, what sets confident people apart, work-life balance, mastermind groups, personal succession planning and turning around negative thinking.
- 20 Powerful Ways That Will Lead Your Team to Greatness @LollyDaskal http://on.inc.com/2pAvFsC
- You achieve greatness when you tap into the potential of your team
- 5 Things New Managers Should Focus on First http://crwd.fr/2q0Zl5T
- What to focus on first as a new manager of a team
- Dispel the myth of work-life balance by sharpening your work-life focus @MaryRezek https://www.inc.com/mary-rezek/dispel-the-myth-of-work-life-balance-by-sharpening-your-work-life-focus.html
- Inspiration drives creativity and innovation, and it deserves your full focus.
- Writing a Personal Mission Statement Writing a Personal Mission Statement
- Thought starters and ideas to help you write your own personal mission statement
- 10 habits of super likable leaders by Travis Bradberry https://www.theladders.com/p/19002/likable-leader
- If you want to be a leader whom people follow with absolute conviction, you have to be a likable leader.
- 8 things that set truly confident people apart https://www.theladders.com/p/20395/confident-people by Travis Bradberry
- Successful people often exude confidence — it’s obvious that they believe in themselves and what they’re doing. It isn’t their success that makes them confident, however. The confidence was there first.
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 5/8/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-x4
- Client Question: “Is it possible for me to achieve Work-Life Balance?
- How Can You Compare Megamind to a Mastermind? http://wp.me/p78f3l-x7
- Comparison of the storyline in the Megamind movie to a Mastermind group
- What Do You Need To Be Ready To Move On? http://wp.me/p78f3l-xa
- Preparing your own succession plan when you take on a new role
- What Can You Do to Get Back on Your “A” Game? http://wp.me/p78f3l-xc
- Everyone can have an off day, but how can you turn it around?
My Podcast appearances that launched this week:
Listen to my interview on The Entrepreneur Way with host Neil Ball by clicking on this link: wp.me/p6Tf4b-37l
- Neil interviews entrepreneurs on his podcast to share their entrepreneurial story with others who are on the same journey of owning their own businesses.
- Feel free to listen and leave a comment!
- Not Allowing People to Project Their Fears onto You
- “There is no passion to be found in playing small, in settling for a life that is less than you are capable of living”