Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: ways to be a respected leader, signs that you are doing better than you think, self-aware leaders, optimizing your communication, stop being a boss and be a leader, being a leader not a doer, don’t focus only on results, know who you are as a leader, building a strong executive team
- 6 Key Ways to Become a Highly Respected Leader http://buff.ly/2kO4lGB By Andy Margison
- Master these skills and you will have laid the foundation to become a great leader
- 12 Sure Signs You Are Doing Better Than You Think Are @LollyDaskalhttp://bit.ly/20AnBon
- Sometimes, we don’t know how good we have it until we actually pay attention.
- Are You a Self-Aware Leader? Are You a Self Aware Leader? by Tasha Eurich
- Organizational psychologist Tasha Eurich believes that becoming more self-aware can lead to greater success personally and professionally.
- Purpose Drives Productivity: 5 Steps to Optimize Communication for Your Workforce http://goo.gl/kho86K via @MeghanMBiro
- The pointless 9-to-5 grind is dead. Today, people need a purpose in their work. They want to be part of something, and our corporate communication needs to reflect this — to actually reach the people.
- Why You Should Stop Being a Boss and Start Being a Leader @LollyDaskal http://bit.ly/
- The way you approach being in charge–whether you’re running a corporation, a civic organization, or a neighborhood bake sale–is a huge factor in the group’s achievement. Think about the differences before you step up.
- “Don’t just focus on the destination, focus on the journey, it may take you somewhere better than you ever imagined.” Adam Buschbacher
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 6/19/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-yx
- Client Question: “I have been a leader of a team for about 6 months. I feel like I am doing okay at it, but I know I am still acting like a doer instead of a leader. What should I be doing differently?”
- Do You Need to Choose Results Over Engagement? http://wp.me/p78f3l-yz
- Can you focus on both results and engagement as a leader?
- Are You The Leader That You Want To Be? http://wp.me/p78f3l-yI
- Do you know who you are and the type of leader you want to be?
- What Do You Need to Make an Executive Team Successful?http://wp.me/p78f3l-yD
- How good and bad executive teams can impact an organization and some resources to use to get back on track
My Podcast appearance that launched this week:
Listen to my interview on the Natural Born Coaches podcast with host Marc Mawhinney by clicking on this link:http://www.naturalborncoaches.com/podcasts/8388/
- Marc interviews Coaches on his podcast to share their story with others who are on the same journey of being a coach and owning their own business
- Feel free to listen and leave a comment!
- Building a Leadership Coaching Business
- “It’s just helping (leaders) understand that to really help motivate their teams and work with their teams in a better way, it’s building that relationship.”
Marc has been a great mentor to me and has really helped me with some great ideas to move my business forward.
Find out more about Marc and his podcast here : http://www.naturalborncoaches.com/
He also has a great Facebook group called The Coaching Jungle if you are a coach and are interested in joining.
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group: