Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: questions to improve your success, websites to make you smarter, build a better culture, focus on building relationships, high performance, selling your ideas, seeing things from a different perspective, doing an assessment to learn more about yourself, how are you spending your time
- 3 Powerful Questions Which Will Increase Your Chances of Success by Debbie Peck http://buff.ly/2uEHK6O
- Powerful questions can change your state and catapult you quickly into a more positive frame of mind, which helps you on your journey to success.
- 30 Websites That Will Make You Unbelievably Smarter by @LollyDaskal http://bit.ly/1jtnGdB
- Discover a wealth of websites where you can expand your mind and grow your business.
- 5 Ways to Build a Better Corporate Culture and Engage Employees by Mike Hicks http://bit.ly/2uzrSC6
- Ways to improve the employee experience
- “Be SMART and listen to what you don’t want to hear. If you’re struggling a different perspective may be just what you need to break through!” – Matt Manero
- Great leaders focus on one important thing by Joel Garfinkle Great Leaders Focus on One Important Thing
- The best leaders, however, all share a common trait: they prioritize relationships.
- 4 Ways Managers Can Create Work Conditions for High Performance by Sharlyn Lauby http://bit.ly/2ttdGX0
- Creating high performance isn’t a goal; it’s a key component of a manager’s job.
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 7/21/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-zO
- Client Question: “I keep sharing new ideas with my boss. He listens to me, but always tells me why they won’t work. What should I do differently?”
- Can You See Things in a Different Way? http://wp.me/p78f3l-zR
- If you look at things from a different perspective, it can change how you see them
- Are You Curious to Learn More About Yourself? http://wp.me/p78f3l-zT
- Assessing yourself and others is a great way to learn how to communicate and work together in better ways.
- ****CHECK OUT THE OFFER BELOW!
- Are You Spending Your Time in the Best Way? http://wp.me/p78f3l-zV
- Have you take some time to see if you are spending your time on the right things?
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
Take Your Career to the Next Level !!
Listen to my interview on Nissar Ahamed’s Career Metis Leadership Series Podcast by clicking on this link: buff.ly/2twGLEs
- The name of the podcast “Metis” comes from Greek Mythology & Ancient Greek Religion. It means wisdom or skill or craft. Zeus himself was referred to as the “The Wise Counsellor”.
- Visit his website to get all the ideas, tips, strategies, tips, resources, wisdom you need to either help you land that dream job; or take your current career to stratospherical levels.
- Nissar Ahamed is an accomplished Growth Hacker with extensive experience working as a Blogger, Copywriter and Editor.
- Feel free to listen and leave a comment!
- Susan shares how she found her passion in developing leaders, and explains what leadership means to her.
- Shares a ton of actionable things someone could do to increase their visibility within an organization.
- Susan also talks about vocalizing what you want out of the company and people around you.
Find out more about the podcast here https://www.careermetis.com/
****Through July 31st – I am offering a 50% discount on having a DISC/Motivators or Hogan Assessment including a debrief of the results. See my article Are You Curious to Learn More About Yourself to learn more about the assessments! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group: