Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: becoming an amazing speaker, overcoming fear, don’t apologize, leading from courage, overcoming doubters, creating a cohesive team, getting motivate, proactively drive change, be a leader worth following, how to find the best work culture for you
- 30 Must Have Skills You Need To Be An Amazing Speaker @LollyDaskal via http://bit.ly/20QZX89
- Public speakers and business leaders must have these 30 essential skills. How many of these techniques do you have?
- 10 Ways to Overcome Fear and Break Out of Your Comfort Zone 10 Ways to Overcome Fear & Break Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Fear is a natural and essential part of growth. Every time we consciously choose to step outside of our comfort zone, the next uncomfortable thing becomes a little bit easier.
- Four Times You Shouldn’t Apologize (Including When It’s Your Fault) by Judith Humphrey 4 Times You Shouldn’t Apologize Including When Its Your Fault
- The risk in saying “sorry” too much is that apologies carry baggage that can undermine others’ confidence in you.
- Here’s Why You Can’t Afford to Just Stand By And Watch @LollyDaskal http://bit.ly/2tUQPou
- Are you leading from FEAR or are you leading from COURAGE?
- 4 Things to Remember When Doubters Tell You “You Can’t” by Victor Ng http://buff.ly/2pstmer
- External doubt feeds self-doubt; the number one dream-killer as shown in studies. Life and success aren’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you perceive and respond to what happens to you.
- 12 Powerful Ways to Create a Cohesive Team by @LollyDaskal 12 Powerful Ways to Create a Cohesive Team
- Great teams don’t come together by magic. It takes a great leader and some powerful ways to create a successful team.
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 7/31/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-Am
- Client Question: “I am struggling to find any motivation right now. How can I get myself back on track?
- Are You Ready to Sit at the Table and Make a Difference? http://wp.me/p78f3l-Ao
- Be at the table impacting change, before change impacts you
- Do You Have People Actually Following You? http://wp.me/p78f3l-Aq
- Are you a leader that is worth following?
- How Important is a Good Culture Fit at Work? http://wp.me/p78f3l-As
- Understand yourself and the kind of culture that will make you successful
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
Stay tuned for my next appearance soon!
You can view other podcast episodes on my website at:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group: