Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: do you have an internal imposter, having difficult conversations, fears, self-awareness, being an empathetic leader, remote leadership, dealing with ambiguity, make time for solitude, habits for success
- Do you let your internal imposter take center stage? @lollyDaskal https://lnkd.in/dYCghEZ
- How many times in your leadership have you wanted to move to the next level but heard something inside saying, “No, you’re not ready”?
- Three Tips for Having Difficult Conversations with Your Employees by John Manning http://ow.ly/cVEI30eDAAw
- If you lead people you will most likely find yourself in a situation where you’ve got to have a tough talk with an employee or team member
- Making a friend of my Fears by Scott Mabry Making a Friend of my Fears
- Trying to sort out the way fear is influencing what I do, how I interact with people, where I spend my energy.
- Self-Awareness Is the Key to Your Success by James Blake https://buff.ly/2qgcC91
- Self-awareness is the one known key to being successful in any facet of your life.
- There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living ~ Nelson Mandela
- Empathy makes you a more effective leader Empathy Makes You a More Effective Leader@LaRaeQuy
- Empathy is the most important instrument in a leader’s toolbox.
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 8/21/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-BC
- Client Question: “My new role has remote employees in multiple locations. What do I need to do to make sure I am leading them as if they were here locally with me?”
- Do You Handle Ambiguity in the Best Way? http://wp.me/p78f3l-BE
- Ways to handle ambiguity when you are a leader
- What Would You Do With a Little Solitude? http://wp.me/p78f3l-BG
- Give yourself the gift of solitude for clarity, creativity and focus in your life and career
- Are You Having the Success You Want Right Now? http://wp.me/p78f3l-BI
- Change your habits to have more success
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
Listen to my interview on Millette Jone’s Unstoppable Coach Podcast by clicking on this link:
- Visit Millette’s website to hear all of the great coach interviews that she has done!
- Feel free to listen and leave a comment!
- Susan shares how being consistent with what you are doing helps to build credibility
- How she built her coaching business and gets clients
- “You don’t have to copy or compare yourself to others”
You can view other podcast episodes on my website at:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group: