Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: TED Talks to inspire you, how to identify high potential employees, focus on employee engagement, preparing for the next career step, building connections with people, how to focus more effectively and top career tips to fast track your career.
- 7 Great Ted Talks That Will Inspire You to Succeed @LollyDaskalhttp://on.inc.com/2kNnJpK
- Success come to those who look for it, not to those who wait for it
- What Science Says About Identifying High-Potential Employees by Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic, Seymour AdlerRobert B. Kaiser
- Review of what science says about how to identify high potential employees
- “Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people.”
- If you are serious about employee engagement (or at least you’ve been told you need to be), then step away from the survey for a moment and reframe what that means.
- “Your past is done, so forget it. Your future is yet to come, so dream it, but your present is now, so live it with no regrets!”
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 10/2/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-Dz
- Client Question: “How do you have the conversation with your manager about being ready for the next step in your career?”
- Are You Ready to be Intentional? http://wp.me/p78f3l-DD
- The importance of connecting with people in ways that aren’t electronic.
- Are You Ready to Stop Being Distracted? http://wp.me/p78f3l-DI
- List of ways to focus on what is important
- Can a Shift in Focus Really Make a Difference? http://wp.me/p78f3l-DL
- Top 10 list to fast track your career
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
Stay tuned for my next appearance soon!
View other podcast episodes on my website at:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group:
Have a Great Weekend!!