Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: defining your leadership, being a humble leader, choosing your words as a leader, finding more time, way for new leaders to show their leadership, delegating, executive presence, making change happen and leading through change
- 4 Ways to Defme Leadership by Sammi Caramela
- Ways that leaders achieve success
- Humble Leadership: Why Humility Matters for Managers by Karina Fabian
- Humility might not be the first quality that comes to mind when you think of leadership skills, but studies are showing that it is one of the most vital characteristics of successful leaders.
- Leadership Language:Why Your Word Choices Matter by Nicole Fallon
- The words and phrases you use can have a very real impact on your team’s morale and productivity
- “Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it.” @LollyDaskal
- The Time Lords Manifesto by Dennis R. Mortensen
- How can you find more time by thinking about it differently?
- 4 Ways Entry Level Employees Can Show Leadership by Nicole Fallon
- You can lead from where you are and take the initiative to lead
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 10/23/17
- Client Question: “When things aren’t going well with our projects, I tend to jump in and start doing things to help them. I know that may help solve that individual challenge, but it isn’t helping the team grow and develop. How can I stop putting myself in the middle and trust them to handle it?”
- Do You Have the “It” Factor to Help You Get Ahead?
- Continue to build your executive presence and get in front of senior leaders to show them what you can do
- Take the Opportunity to Make Change Happen
- Are you someone who drives change or let’s change happen to you?
- The Challenges of Managing Organizational Change
- How do leaders keep themselves focused on the right things?
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
Stay tuned for my next podcast coming soon!
View other podcast episodes on my website at:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group:
Have a Great Weekend!!