Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: Using your time in the best way, leaving your mark on others, going through change courageously, traits of inspiring leaders, motivational books, handling situations when you have made the wrong decision, hiding behind a mask, understanding why you are an imposter, how you can make your team successful
- What Is Your Time Worth? Are You Investing Your Time or Wasting It? by Stephen Dela Cruz
- Are you doing things that give you a return on your energy and your investment?
- 50 Simple But Powerful Habits to Leave Your Mark by Lolly Daskal
- They may seem like little things, but most of us can recall a time when a seemingly little thing–a kind word, a helping hand–has made a memorable mark and a big difference.
- Do You Have the Courage to Change How You Lead by Tanveer Naseer
- Dealing with change is more than a process; it’s an on-going journey of exploration and discovery
- 6 Powerful Traits of the Most Inspiring Business Leaders by Lolly Daskal
- Anyone can become a leader–but to be an inspiring leader–you need powerful traits that count.
- 41 Books to Motivate You to Become Your Best Self by Chauncey Mabe
- List of books if you are looking for a little motivation
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 10/30/17
- Client Question: “I made a decision that I thought was right, but turned out to be wrong. How do I handle this without having my team lose confidence in me?”
- Happy Halloween!
- What mask are you hiding behind today?
- Are You Ready to Stop Being an Imposter?
- Have you ever analyzed why you may be feeling like an imposter?
- Do You Want to Make Your Team Successful?
- The answer may surprise you……
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
Stay tuned for my next podcast coming soon!
View other podcast episodes on my website at:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group:
Sign up to receive my Creating Leadership Connections Blog
weekday emails directly to your inbox!
I am ready to sign up!
Have a Great Weekend!!