Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: recognizing blind spots, gauging performance by interview questions, defining leadership, bottom-up leadership, growing your professional network, moving forward on difficult issues, creating more time in your life, focusing on the future, being present
- How to Recognize Blind Spots Before They Derail Your Career by CarterandDavid, Stephanie Vozza
- Learn the 5 most common blind spots and how you can manage around them
- Flip the Script: Interview Questions that Candidates Should Ask
- How a candidate answers a question can be telling clues on how they will perform
- 4 Ways to Define Leadership by Sammi Caramela
- Leaders share similar goals and standards to abide by. Here are four ways that good leaders achieve success.
- What Does It Mean to Be an “Ingaged” Leader? by Shimon Brathwaite
- Ingaged leaders focus on gathering and using employee input in the planning and design of innovative strategies.
- Bottom-Up Leadership: Empowering Your Team to be Leaders by Jennifer Post
- Bottom-up leadership allows for workers of all levels to have a say, inspiring autonomy within a team.
- 3 Tips for Growing Your Professional Network by Nicole Fallon
- Three networking tips to help you build up a solid base of connections
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 11/20/17
- Client Question: “I am hitting a brick wall on this project that I am working on. I don’t know how to move forward on it and solve this issue. What should I do?”
- 5 Ways to Create More Time in Your Day and Your Life
- Are you spending your time on the most valuable things? Are you doing things that make you happy?
- Do You Have a Focus on Your Future?
- Do you have a succession plan in place for your role?
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Being grateful and present with family and friends
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
Stay tuned for my next podcast coming soon!
View other podcast episodes on my website at:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group:
Sign up to receive my Creating Leadership Connections Blog
emails in your inbox each weekday morning!
Have a Great Weekend!!