Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: Take your leadership to the next level, how to think differently for success, leader’s challenge others to be great, leveraging emotional intelligence and vulnerability, engaging your team, resources, examples and approaches to self-promotion for you and your team
- 10 Seconds to Take Your Leadership from Good to Great by Lolly Daskal
- Don’t you have 10 seconds to try these ways to take you leadership to the next level?
- Here’s how successful people think differently by Dr. Travis Bradberry
- Where others see impenetrable barriers, they see challenges to embrace and obstacles to overcome.
- “There are no limitations in what you can do except the limitations in your own mind as to what you cannot do.” Darwin P. Kingsley
- Why Great Leaders Expect Everyone to Be Great by Lolly Daskal
- Great leaders expect greatness from themselves and in turn they challenge others to be great too.
- How Emotional Intelligence Can Make You a Better Leader by Michelle Kankousky
- EQ can actually make or break a person’s career, and that means every leader needs to be smart about emotional intelligence.
- 7 Situations Where Vulnerability Is The Best Management Strategy by Harvey Deutschendorf
- “Vulnerability” still sounds like a squishy abstraction to many, but it can be a powerful tool in emotionally intelligent managers’ toolkits.
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q & A – 12/4/17
- Client question: “My team is completely disengaged. What can I do to engage them more?”
- Are You Ready to Be Great at Self-Promotion?
- Here is a simple self-promotion approach to share what you and your team are doing with others.
- Do You Need to Promote Yourself and Your Team?
- You are doing great work, now you need to tell people about it!
- Don’t You Know That Self-Promotion is What You Need to Do?
- Additional resources and approaches to take for self-promoting yourself and your team.
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
The SAN-IT Podcast with host Joanne Victoria
Click here to listen: Episode 34 – Susan M Barber
Joanne Victoria, host of the The San • IT Project podcast, author of 7 books including Lighting Your Path – How To Create the Life You Want, partners with IT Professionals who want more success, more confidence, more fun and more inner peace.
View other podcast episodes on my website at:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group:
Sign up to receive my Creating Leadership Connections Blog
emails in your inbox each weekday morning!
Have a Great Weekend!!