Are you a big book reader? Always looking for the next recommendation of what to read? I am a person who loves to learn new things, so I read a lot to help me gain new perspective and insight. I have found that I can also “listen” to a lot of books while working out or in the car.
I read (or listened to) some great books this year, so I am sharing them with you. I am also including some tried and true favorites that I love and have recommend to my clients!
Just in case you are still shopping for the holidays, they would make great holiday gifts for someone on your list too! 🙂
- The Art of Possibility: Transforming Professional and Personal Life by Benjamin and Rosamund Stone Zander
- The 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage by Mel Robbins
Shifting your Self-Beliefs
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
- You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth by Jen Sincero
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level by Gay Hendricks, PhD
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are by Brene Brown
- Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life by Byron Katie
- Brag!: The Art of Tooting Your Own Horn Without Blowing It by Peggy Klaus
- Reinventing You, With a New Preface: Define Your Brand, Imagine Your Future by Dorie Clark
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More Successful by Marshall Goldsmith
- Multipliers, Revised and Updated: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter by Liz Wiseman
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable by Patrick Lencioni
- Total Leadership: Be a Better Leader, Have a Richer Life by Stewart Friedman
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Finish: Give Yourself the Gift of Done by Jon Acuff
Hope you enjoy the list and let me know how they work for you! If you have any additional recommendations, I would love to hear them!
* Some of the above links may be affiliate links. This means that I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you purchase something through the links provided. You will never see me post a link to a product that I haven’t used myself and love!