Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: list of Podcasts on leadership, creating leaders, going from dreamer to achiever, CEO leadership secrets, beating procrastination, dealing with ambiguity, is there a lack of leadership, the importance of listening, handling disappointment
- 100 Podcasts That Will Make You Smarter, Better and Wiser by Lolly Daskal
- Listen to these 100 podcasts and you will become wiser, smarter, and better at business and life.
- When we tell people to do their jobs, we get workers. When we trust people to get the job done, we get leaders by Simon Sinek
- This is one of the hardest lessons to learn when we get promoted to a position of leadership—that we are no longer responsible for doing the job, we are now responsible for the people who do the job.
- How To Go From Dreamer To Achiever: Success Living by Tamara McCleary
- Bottom-line: It’s a grave misperception to believe that somehow success will simply manifest itself from our intellect alone
- These CEOs and top executives reveal their best leadership secrets by Anna Mazarakis
- How to be a great leader in any industry.
- This 2-minute rule can help you beat procrastination by Curiosity
- Think of it more as a way to move through your day-to-day more efficiently.
- “What you allow, is what will continue.” by Bobby Umar
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q & A – 12/18/17
- Client Question: “I have been asked to put together a business case for a new project we are doing. We have a clear business outcome that we want, but since we haven’t done something like this before, it is a little ambiguous as to how to show a return on investment. Dealing with ambiguity has been a struggle for me in the past. How can I do better with ambiguity so I can put this business case together?”
- Is There Really a Lack of Leadership?
- Researchers are saying that there is a lack of leadership. Is that really true?
- Is Listening to Someone Else Really That Important?
- Listening to a person you are having a conversation with can make all the difference
- Will You Be Open to a Better “Yes” When You Get a “No?”
- Do you give up when you receive a no or do you look at what may be coming next?
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
Stay tuned for future podcast interviews
View other podcast episodes on my website at:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group:
Sign up to receive my Creating Leadership Connections Blog
emails in your inbox each weekday morning!