Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: how to appreciate your employees, handling difficult people, restoring your confidence, what not to say to millennials, building teams for the future, speaking up in a group, how can coaching benefit your leadership mistakes to avoid when coaching, steps to take when you want to be a coaching leader
- If you Treat Employees like they don’t make a difference, they won’t! by Brigette Hyacinth
- “If you don’t show appreciation to those that deserve it, they’ll learn to stop doing the things you appreciate.”
- How Smart People Handle Difficult People by Dr Travis Bradberry
- The ability to manage your emotions and remain calm under pressure has a direct link to your performance
- “Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate, and doubt to offer a solution everybody can understand.” ~ Colin Powell
- 8 Powerful Ways You Can Restore Your Confidence by Lolly Daskal
- What you think of yourself is much more important than what people think of you
- 12 Things You Should Never Say to Your Millennial Employees by Lolly Daskal
- Phrases to avoid when you talk to millennials
- How Leading Companies Build the Workforces They Need to Stay Ahead by Michael Mankins
- Delineate the skills and capabilities that will be required to win in the future, based on your company’s strategy
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 1/8/18
- Client Question: “I am afraid to say what I really think about certain things at work for fear of being judged. How do I move past this?”
- How Can Having a Coach Help You?
- Coaching can help you through challenges, but also transform how you lead others
- Are You Ready To Be a Coaching Leader?
- Mistakes to avoid as a coaching leader
- This is What You Need to Begin Coaching Your Team Today
- Simple ways to build coaching into your everyday conversations with your team members
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
The Law Of Business is a platform for entrepreneurs. To listen to and read real life stories of today’s successful Entrepreneurs and also network with today’s best business leaders.
Key Points of the Episode:
- What is more important in leadership, Knowledge or been respected?
- Overcoming obstacles
- Knowing what you know now, what would you tell your younger self about leadership?
View other podcast episodes on my website at:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group:
Sign up to receive my Creating Leadership Connections Blog
emails in your inbox each weekday morning!