Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: leading virtual teams, social media skills for leaders, bad employee engagement, dealing with and accepting rejection, become a leader worth following, avoiding failure, celebrate successes, getting what you want in your career, building connections with your team
- 4 Habits of Highly Effective Virtual Teams by Leslie Brokaw
- Many employees expect work-from-home to be an option. A handful of practices can help an organization succeed at its remote policy.
- 6 Social Media Skills Every Leader Must Learn by Lolly Daskal
- Is social media for you? If you are a leader the answer is always yes–and if you’re going to be social you are going to need a great strategy.
- Why Do Companies Have Bad Employee Engagement? by Rich Conlow
- Poor communication is on the top of the list for why so many companies have bad employee engagement.
- 5 Brave Habits to Help You Face (and Accept) Rejection by Shari Levitin
- If you can’t overcome your resistance to the word no, you’ll never be able to achieve your goals.
- Become the Leader Worth Following by Lolly Daskal
- Examples of leaders are everywhere. Many are powerful, many are popular, but few are worthy of being followed.
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 1/19/18
- Client Question: “I have an interview coming up for a job that seems perfect for me. I am sure that I will tell them that I can do the job, but what if I get it and then I find that I can’t do it? I don’t want to fail.”
- It’s Time to Marvel at Your Success!
- Do you and your team celebrate your successes along the way?
- Here is What You Need to Get Where You Want in your Career!
- You need to build your “relationship currency” to ensure your success
- Are You Connecting in the Right Way With Your Team?
- Valuing the importance of building connections with your team
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
The Law Of Business is a platform for entrepreneurs. To listen to and read real life stories of today’s successful Entrepreneurs and also network with today’s best business leaders.
Key Points of the Episode:
- What is more important in leadership, Knowledge or been respected?
- Overcoming obstacles
- Knowing what you know now, what would you tell your younger self about leadership?
View other podcast episodes on my website at:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group:
Sign up to receive my Creating Leadership Connections Blog
emails in your inbox each weekday morning!