These are some of the resources that I use in my business. I have tried many different resources and these are the ones that work really well for my business. I hope they work well for you too!
- AWeber - this is a software package that gathers emails of clients, allows email broadcasts to all the clients, has automated capabilities to trigger different responses based on rules that you set up.
- Why do I like it? - it provides easy templates to use for newsletters and blogs, it has a great copy feature so you can modify things vs starting from scratch, shows you how many subscribers you have at any time. They also publish a great blog with lots of tips.
- How do I try it out? - AWeber
- Acuity Scheduling Software - scheduling software for your clients to schedule appointments with you
- Why do I like it? - very easy to set up your availability, send out weekly schedule reports, embeds into your website, allows setups by type of appointment, has a mobile app that works well, integrates with multiple email providers
- How do I try it out? - Acuity Scheduling
- Buffer - a great tool to curate and share content across multiple social media platforms
- Why do I like it? - it is easy to use. You can receive RSS feeds directly to your account and "buffer" content to multiple social media sites. You can see all the things that you have scheduled for the week/month and "re-buffer" things that you want to share again. You can also see if your shares have been effective by seeing the likes, clicks, shares, etc. It is reasonably priced and their happiness team (a.k.a. Customer Service) is phenomenal.
- How do I try it? - Buffer
- Nimble - a customer relationship management tool to consolidate all of your customers, clients and leads into one database.
- Why do I like it? - it is easy to use. You can easily import the information from various social media sites (LinkedIn, Twitter), track contact information, emails that are sent out and responses, next contact date, tracking deals with reporting, send out group messages and tracking, create email templates that can be saved, training webinars and a free trial period, provides a mobile app as well.
- How do I try it? - Nimble