Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: building trust with employees, what do you do when life leadership and busyness collide, how has leadership changed you, what are you doing as a leader to continue to grow and develop, finding time to prioritize, motivational advice and a review of the top 6 leadership challenges
- There is an opportunity every day for the hero within you to emerge and lead. – Lolly Daskal
- “If Employees Don’t Trust You, It’s Up to You to Fix It” by Sue Bingham http://ow.ly/RTHz30azz3m
- Leaders get what they give. If you haven’t built trust, here are four ways to do it.
- When Life, Leadership and Busyness Collide by Ted Egly https://twitter.com/SusanMBarber/status/849966419475300352
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” ~ F. Chan
- No One Told Me How Leadership Would Change Me by Scott Mabry http://goo.gl/c87j7u via @soul2work
- How has leadership changed you?
- If you hang out with ambitious and driven people your chances of achieving anything worthwhile in life dramatically increases. – Brad Lea
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 4/7/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-uG
- “What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a leader?”
- How Can You Prioritize More Time For Your Own Development? http://wp.me/p78f3l-uI
- Ways to find time in your day to focus on your development
- Are You Going to Take This Motivational Advice? http://wp.me/p78f3l-uN
- Advice from Motivational Speaker Jim Rohn
- Is It Time to Face Your Challenges? http://wp.me/p78f3l-uP
- Review of a whitepaper that discusses the 6 common leadership challenges globally.
My Podcast appearances that launched this week:
The Answers From Leadership Podcast is a bi-weekly show hosted by Joe Lalonde. The show brings insights from leaders around the world. In my interview, we discussed the importance of building, keeping and transferring credibility throughout your career. How do you ensure you are building up and maintaining your own credibility?