Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: delegation for development, eliminate confidence killers, difference between self-esteem and confidence, start living by design, not default, what makes something a success, learning from failure, stepping up to lead, stop asking for permission
- “Purposeful Delegation – A Key to Staff Development” Purposeful Delegation – A Key to Staff Development by @JoeIarocci
- It’s the best way to develop your people
- Successful people find a way to achieve even when they’re faced with massive obstacles. – Jerry Acuff
- 12 Confidence Killers You Need to Stop Doing Right Now @LollyDaskal http://bit.ly/1WG2FhU
- Stop killing off your confidence and self-esteem
- Why Self-esteem Is Different From Confidence and How to Build Both Effectively by Steven Wesley https://buff.ly/2m4kGr0
- Let’s make it clear, self-discipline and self-esteem are qualities that can be developed.
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
- Follow These 3 Steps to Start Living Your Life by Design Not by Default by Brianna Bussell https://buff.ly/2lQnc2U
- If you find yourself waking up every morning without a sense of direction and going through every day without aspirations to improve, you’re living by default. You’re not taking control of your life, but you’re letting life take control of you.
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 8/28/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-Cp
- Client Question: “My project was implemented, but we have a few issues that we need to address. I feel like it isn’t being perceived as a success.”
- Can You See Failure in a Positive Way? http://wp.me/p78f3l-Cr
- Failure can teach you the most important lessons
- Lead From Wherever You Are to Help Others In Need http://wp.me/p78f3l-Ct
- Leaders are everywhere, but in times of crisis, they often rise to the top
- How Can You Be More Effective? Stop Asking For Permission! http://wp.me/p78f3l-Cv
- Do you find yourself waiting around for others to give you the go ahead to get started? What if you stopped asking for permission and started getting things done instead?
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
Stay tuned for my next appearance soon!
View other podcast episodes on my website at:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group:
Have a Great Weekend and a Great Labor Day Holiday for those in the US!!