Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: overcoming fears, signs you are doing better than you think, taking a stand, motivational quotes, sabotaging your success, finding fulfillment, be a mentor, appreciating others, goals & strategies can be fun
- 3 Fears You Need to Overcome to Be Successful by Rahul Nair https://buff.ly/2tODvEv
- Why is it that we do not want to get out of our comfort zone and reach out to greatness?
- “Surround yourself with winners. The people you spend your time with have a major influence on your results in life.”
- 12 Sure Signs That You Are Doing Better Than You Think @LollyDaskal http://bit.ly/20AnBon
- Sometimes, we don’t know how good we have it until we actually pay attention.
- How to Take a Stand Without Polarizing Others @JesseLynStoner
- It is possible to take a stand without polarizing others
- 31 Quotes and Lessons From Football Coaches@SkipPrichard
- Quotes to motivate you
- How Your Brain Can Sabotage Your Success @LollyDaskal http://on.inc.com/2d2DBNq
- All actions result from thought, so it’s the thoughts that really matter.
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 9/4/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-CA
- Client Question: “Someone asked me if I am fulfilled in my job. I am not sure how to answer this question. Can you help me to understand this for myself?”
- Do You Want to Make a Difference? Be a Mentor. http://wp.me/p78f3l-CC
- Take the opportunity to mentor someone and change not only their life, but also your own.
- Have You Appreciated Someone Today? http://wp.me/p78f3l-CH
- It doesn’t take much to appreciate someone, so try these ideas
- Let’s make goals and strategies more fun! http://wp.me/p78f3l-CJ
- Take a few minutes to focus on just one goal vs trying to do them all in January
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
Stay tuned for my next appearance soon!
You can view other podcast episodes on my website at:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group:
Have a Great Weekend!!
Receive my leadership blog in your inbox each weekday morning focused on your personal development and actionable ways to help you grow your leadership!