Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: Develop your leadership point of view, building relationships with your team, increasing trust, can you see things differently, dealing with a micromanager, strengths of a team, succession planning
- 7 Questions to Help You Develop Your Leadership Point of View by Paul Sohn. http://paulsohn.org/7-questions-to-help-you-develop-your-leadership-point-of-view/
- Do you have a defined leadership view to share with your team? If not, these questions can help you create one.
- It doesn’t really matter who you used to be, all that matters is who you plan to become. – Matt Manero
- 3 Keys For Building Relationships With Those You Lead http://bit.ly/2n8VPBU by @TanveerNaseer
- Being able to build relationships with your team is critical to a leader’s success
- Be A Spark: Lead Yourself and Others to Greater Success http://goo.gl/tIym3K via @SkipPrichard
- Lead yourself and others to greater success by increasing trust
- How to Elevate Your Leadership in Surprising Ways http://bit.ly/2n16mm8 via @leadershipfreak
- It takes courage and humility to follow the advice of someone who sees things differently than you do
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 3/13/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-tW
- “How do I deal with my new manager who micromanages everything that I am doing?”
- Is It Time To Leave Already? http://wp.me/p78f3l-tZ
- Start focusing on your succession plan when you take on the role and ensure that your backfill is ready
- Are You Playing to the Team’s Strengths? http://wp.me/p78f3l-u1
- Design your team around the strengths that they have
- What Do You Need to Consider When Building a Team? http://wp.me/p78f3l-u8
- Do you look for complementary skill sets when you are building a team.
My Podcast appearance that launched this week:
Just Stay Curious Podcast with Gillian Rodriguez – This podcast brings on guests who share stories of their own journey and the importance of self-care for women!