Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: Motivating your team, differences between feedback and criticism, steps to better decision making, ways to stop sabotaging yourself, building a strong team is a good investment, what truths would you share with your younger self, focus on the essential things in your life, how do you spend your time, and are you a humble leader
- 5 Step Process to Making Sure Your Employees are Thriving Not Just Surviving by Steve Goldstein
- How can you motivate and engage your office team? Learn the 5 ways to reinvigorate your employees.
- Criticism Is Not Feedback ➤ http://bit.ly/1Xhr89E By @FSonnenberg
- The fact is, there’s a huge difference between feedback and criticism. Feedback is helpful and constructive; criticism is hurtful and damaging
- Don’t Fail At Decision Making Like 98% Of Managers Do by Erik Larson
- 7 steps to better faster decision making for your team
- 3 Simple but Effective Ways to Stop Sabotaging Yourself @LollyDaskalhttp://bit.ly/1NRLxT0
- We all have an inner saboteur–some more powerful than others. The first step to success is often learning to recognize and work through your own saboteur.
- Why Building A Strong Team Should Be One Of Your Biggest Business Investments http://crwd.fr/2roWBgc by Tommy Mello
- Team building is an essential tool of any successful company, and when done right, it is fun, educational and helps to build camaraderie.
- 19 Truths I Wish I Could Tell My Younger Self @LollyDaskalhttp://on.inc.com/2dzfuYh
- Your knowledge will come from learning and your wisdom will come from living.
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 5/15/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-xk
- Client Question: ““How do you know that it is time to leave your company?”
- How Can You Focus on Only What is Essential? http://wp.me/p78f3l-xn
- What choices will you make to focus on only the essential things in your life and career?
- Where Do You Want to Spend Your Time? http://wp.me/p78f3l-xm
- Make the decision to purposely choose where you want to spend your time and energy.
- Do You See Yourself as a Humble Leader? http://wp.me/p78f3l-xs
- Do you share your own lessons learned to build relationships and accomplish your goals?
My Podcast appearances that launched this week:
Stay tuned for more appearances coming soon.