Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: the power of your purpose, using open ended questions, holding people accountable, getting a raise, managerial courage, thinking outside the box to create new possibilities, using 4 simple questions to reflect on your day, improving your connector skills
- Ground Yourself in the Power Of Your Purpose @LollyDaskal http://bit.ly/1Q899xR
- When it comes to living your purpose and leading with meaning, commitment and effectiveness are your foundation.
- Open Ended Questions Enhance Employee Communication by David Grossman Open Ended Questions Enhance Employee Communication
- Open the conversation and create an energizing dialogue if you use a few common open-ended questions.
- 4 Things Must Hold Leaders Accountable by Meghan Biro 4 Things Must Hold Leaders Accountable
- We are duty-bound to hold our leaders accountable for their actions. If we fail to do so, then the failures of our leaders become our failures, too–and we risk them making the big mistakes that will cost us tremendously in the long run.
- 5 Ways To Get A Raise And Earn More Money, And Why So Many Aren’t @KathyCaprino 5-ways-to-get-a-raise-and-earn-more-money-and-why-so-many-arent
- Getting a great raise doesn’t just happen to you. These 5 behaviors help you get the money you deserve
- Accept no one’s definition of your life; define your life for yourself. ~ @LollyDaskal
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 5/29/17 http://wp.me/p78f3l-xD
- Client Question: “Everyone in my management team believes we should go down a certain path for this project and I believe it will cause us major problems if we do. How should I approach this situation?”
- Are You Going to Follow the Chicago Cubs lead? http://wp.me/p78f3l-xN
- Key Take-Aways from Theo Epstein’s Yale Commencement Speech
- Are You Taking the Time to Look at Your Day? http://wp.me/p78f3l-xQ
- Asking yourself these simple questions to have some quick reflection without adding a lot of time and complexity.
- How Can You Improve Your Ability to Be a Connector?? http://wp.me/p78f3l-y0
- Why is it important to be a connector with other people?
My Podcast appearances that launched this week:
Stay tuned for more appearances coming soon.
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group:
Have a Great Weekend!!