Welcome to the Fantastic Leadership Resource Summary!
This week’s summary includes: Using persuasion to sell ideas, doing self-reflection, you can’t stand by as a leader, being self-aware, preparing for a career conversation, how failing can help you, prioritizing better, creating a culture of trust, comparison is a good thing to do, leading from where you are
- Four Tips to Persuade Others Your Idea Is a Winner by Loran Nordgren
- Want to shake up the status quo? Use psychology to your advantage.
- How Self-Reflection Can Make You a Better Leader by Harry M. Kraemer
- Setting aside 15 minutes a day can help you prioritize, prepare, and build a stronger team
- Here’s Why You Can’t Afford to Just Stand By And Watch by Lolly Daskal
- Here’s why you can’t afford to just stand by and watch because true leadership is about people: people before policy, people before profits, and people before procedures.
- 7 strategies to boost your leadership skills through self-awareness by Michelle Kankousky
- What sets great leaders apart from the rest is their willingness to know themselves and others.
- 5 Tips to Prepare for a Career-Growth Conversation by Teala Wilson
- Five tips to help you prepare for those critical meetings with your boss to talk about your career and ensure you and get the feedback you need to manage your career growth.
- The 4 Reasons Why I Love to Fail by B.T. Lyng
- Failing forces you to confront our mistakes and then learn from them.
My Leadership Posts from this week:
- Monday Morning Leadership Q&A – 11/13/17
- Client Question: “I am a new leader and I have so many things on my to do list that I don’t even know where to begin. How can I prioritize better?”
- Are You Ready to Create a Culture of Trust?
- Ideas to ensure you are creating a positive culture where teams trust each other
- What if You See Comparison as a Good Thing?
- How are you doing as a leader both internally and externally?
- It’s Time to Seize the Leadership Opportunities!
- 5 ways to lead from where you regardless of your title
My Podcast appearance that launched recently:
Stay tuned for my next podcast coming soon!
View other podcast episodes on my website at:
Join the Leadership Conversation in my Private Facebook Group:
Sign up to receive my Creating Leadership Connections Blog
weekday emails directly to your inbox!
Have a Great Weekend!!